Poyry Energy Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247642
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
- Minimum of 2-5years of relevant experience within an international environment.
- Experience in external marketing communications and event management.
- Strong digital/social media experience.
- Media savvy with knowledge of how to engage with journalists.
- Hands on creative skills for developing sales & marketing materials. Knowledge of using In Design for layout work is advantageous.
- Strong team working skills (good at collaborating proactively – even though line manager and colleagues are sitting in another country and time zone)
- Tenacious self-starter who is happy to work independently to get things done
- Excellent communications and influencing working at all levels
- Fluent English speaker with strong writing skills and high levels of attention to detail.
We offer the following to qualified candidates:
- Friendly international working environment with a wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks
- Career opportunity in one of the largest international consulting and engineering companies
- Possibility to grow professionally and advance in career
Interested applicants, please send your update resume in English with recent photo, educational transcript and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Pöyry Energy Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand by clicking on "Apply Now"
We are always seeking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who add to our global network of expertise. In case you are interested in working for us, but none of the current job openings look suitable, we also warmly welcome open applications.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Poyry Energy Ltd.
About Poyry Energy Ltd.
Pöyry’s Thailand has about 200 people and is specializing in energy, industry, construction management and general engineering services.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us in the Bangkok office for the following position.