Communications and Engagement Executive
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252067
Internal communications and people engagement is a relatively new practice group within Agoda. This role will be part of a founding team that will shape the way key communications are being delivered across the organization’s nearly 3,000-strong workforce. In line with Agoda’s high-energy spirit, this role will certainly have plenty of opportunities to conceptualize and execute creative ideas.
- Advocate business importance of internal communications.
- Help implement strategy and roll-out of planned initiatives.
- Organize wide-ranging activities that activate people engagement within the organization.
- Play a role in organizing staff conferences and high-level meetings.
- Manage communication channels such as newsletters, FB Workplace, bulletins, etc.
- Oversee backend operations of relevant technological tools such as Survey Monkey and Mailchimp.
- Manage and advice volunteer and freelance writers to ensure self-generated content meets organizational objectives for internal communications, and ensure standards of communications are kept high.
- Some responsibility in content creation.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken. Proficiency in Thai language is an advantage.
- Mastery of digital publishing tools (HTML, WordPress).
- Keen understanding of basic analytics tools including MS Excel.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience of undertaking confidential work in a sensitive manner.
- Effective organization skills.
- Creative, can write well.
About Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. Offering over 600,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 36 locations worldwide.
Our workforce of over 1,800 comprises 64 nationalities, and is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we - but we have a great time doing it.