Communication Specialist (Chevron Enjoy Science Project)
Kenan Institute Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236355
Kenan Institute Asia is seeking an enthusiastic Communications Specialist who will take a creative and proactive approach to managing external communications related to education programming. The full-time Communications Specialist will support the implementation of a robust external communications and marketing program across multiple media formats to communicate effectively and promote information exchange with stakeholders, partners and beneficiaries.
Our project communications mediums are diverse, and span both earned media and social media. As such, our communications must be consistent, compelling and timely; targeted to the appropriate audience; written for the appropriate communications medium; and integrated/cross-promoted.
Finally, a signature initiative of the Communications Specialist will involve creating original content and contributing significantly to digital campaigns to generate public awareness.
- Design and development of web-ready infographics, photo editing, PowerPoint presentations and other designed materials.
- Improve the impact and reach of the project website, social media, and e-newsletters, provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Measure and evaluate project communications using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc. to improve existing tools
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or a similar field.
- 4+ years relevant professional experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, including the ability to generate messages in English and Thai for a variety of audiences and core communications mediums (e.g. stories, profiles, infographics, etc.)
- Background or experience in design, marketing or visual storytelling
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a high-performing team, across internal team, and with external organizations.
- Knowledge of informal and formal education terminology is a plus.
Package: Competitive salary with benefits i.e. Social Security, Provident Fund, Health & Life Insurance (including Dental and Accidental claims) and others, etc.
Please submit a cover letter, detailed CV, photograph of yourself to the Human Resources Department at APPLY NOW. For further information, please visit: www.kenan-asia.org
Due to a high response on current advertising, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kenan Institute Asia
About Kenan Institute Asia
Established in 1996 by Former Prime Minister Anand Panyarachun, with the support of the Thai Government and the United State Agency International Development (USAID), Kenan Institute Asia (Kenan) has grown to become a leading not-for-profit development organization working to improve the lives of the people in the region. For over 20 years, we have provided professional services in consulting, project design, project management and implementation, training, and research on a range of projects in areas such as Education, Public Health, Civil Society Capacity Building, and Business & Economic and Development. Our clients include some of the biggest names in government and the private sectors, such as USAID, UNDP, the Thailand Ministry of Industry, Chevron, Citibank, ThaiBev and many others.
Today, Kenan has more than 75 full-time employees working from offices in Bangkok, Thailand and Hanoi, Vietnam, and on regional projects throughout Southeast Asia. Kenan is always looking for committed professionals at all levels to join our team of professional consulting practitioners. Our office provides a good work-life balance in a collaborative atmosphere, which is underlined by our commitment to meeting project goals, deadlines, and social impact indicators that directly impact our beneficiaries and meet the needs and expectations of our clients. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Project Coordinator to join our team.
Develop your professional capacity and give back to society with us!
More Jobs from this employer