Vetco Aibel is a leading provider of project management, engineering, procurement and construction services including EPC projects, process systems and equipment, maintenance, modification and operations to the upstream Oil and Gas Industry. Vetco Aibel employs more than 5,000 people in 17 countries with significant technical, human and commercial resources. In view of dynamic expansion in Thailand we are inviting male/female, age between 25-35 to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001255020
Employer Ref. recruitment.th2016 (Chonburi)
We are looking for male/female to join us.
Direct Report to: Construction Manager
Employment Status: Contract
Location: Laem Chabang Port, Chonburi
- Set up commissioning organization, procedure and competency for Aibel (Thailand)
- Identify commissioning scope and set up strategy for execution commissioning for Project
- Responsible for coordination of all Commissioning activities in the project
- Ensure that Commissioning requirements are reflected in design and relevant documentation
- Responsible for implementing, follow up and reporting Commissioning activities to plan
- Supporting engineering, construction and suppliers on Commissioning matters
- Ensure that all necessary information is entered in PCST according to plan
- Ensure that all commissioning activities are completed and documented on time, in accordance with the project schedules
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Electrical or Instrument or related filed
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Commissioning work for oil and gas and offshore
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Managerial Level
- Good Command in spoken and written English and Computer literacy
- Application deadline: 10 December 2016
Send your resume with photo & expected salary in English to:
4 Moo 6, Sukhumvit Road, T.Banchang, A.Banchang, Rayong 21130
Website : www.aibel.com
We offer attractive packages along with excellent career progression.
Interested applicant kindly submit detailed resume by "Apply Now"