Commissiong/ Service Engineer (240519)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227968
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of construction drawings for DC switchgears and cubicles (For Traction Power Supply Systems in the field of Railway Electrification) taking into account both, the customer specifications and the Siemens’ regulations and standards.
- Methodic construction of switchgears with the 3D-tool ”ProEngineer”, modeling of components.
- Maintaining of product data/documentations in SAP.
- Elaboration of conceptional solutions and finding answers to ambitious constructive requirements.
- Technical support, analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries in collaboration with the manufacturing, the project engineering team and the project management
- Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages in view of date, cost and quality aspects
- Product support in view of standardization and documentation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Knowledge of switchgear construction and cubicle/cabinet construction
- CAD-tools AutoCAD Mechanical or ProEngineer Wildfire 3 (Standard and Steel Plate) or other solid 3D modeling program
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering (schematic and wiring diagrams)
- Knowledge of engineering processes
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
- Verbal and written fluency in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Limited
About Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.