Commercial System Analyst
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258359
Reports To: Commercial Analysis Manager (Thai), dotted line to Commercial Strategy Manager (Thai)
The purpose of Commercial Analyst position is to ensure that all systems work smoothly and meet business requirements. This involves liaising directly with IT Department and Business to help drive enhancements and functionality changes to support commercial objectives.
- Work closely with IT Team members to ensure seamless support is provided to all commercial systems users. This involves helping to pinpoint problems, finding alternative solutions (BCP) to these problems, and ensuring that all key issues are identified in a structured and timely manner for decision making.
- Ownership of Issue Log, with documentation updated at all times to reflect any changes. New documentations should be created when necessary.
- To provide Commercial System support. This includes:
- Performing ad-hoc investigation and analysis for business cases
- Recommending changes to existing applications and/or business processes where improvements are identified
- To coordinate and perform user acceptance testing of assigned projects
- Leveraging potential information sources including BW tools improvement, new financial tools, improved planning & reporting process
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Business Administration (Major in Accounting or Finance)
- 2-3 years’ experience, preferably with FMCG company
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Experience in data analysis and data workflow analysis
- Good command in MS-Excel, (Preferred: Access, SQL Server)
- Good documentation, diagramming and communication skills (Preferred)
- Experience analyzing Medium-large volumes of data. (Preferred)
- Good Data Mining skill (Preferred)
Interested applicants please send application letters with detailed resume photograph and indicate the salary by click "Apply Now"
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
About Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited is part of Diageo Group, the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of alcohol beverage brands in the spirits, wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, and Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines.
Diageo is a global company, trading in over 180 markets around the world. The company is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
Since our establishment in 1983, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited has come a long way. With our operational focus on delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction, we have become the prominent market leader in premium, deluxe and super deluxe drinks. Our extraordinary people, with their courage and determination, have made our journey a successful one.
So if you’re looking for inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. We now offer opportunities for you to be part of this amazing journey. Start your professional journey with us, because at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited, we never stop walking.