Commercial Specialist/ Consultant - 2 years contract (MK-163-30-SS)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213932
Employer Ref. MK-163-30-SS
REPORTING TO: VP - Commercial
THE COMPANY: Leading petrochemical and refining company
Responsible for initiative, preparation, development and management of:
- Assess and analyze Diesel market in Thailand, identify sector/ consumption volume/ price premium in each market sector.
- Identify potential customer in the selected sector and estimated potential volume sales. List product requirement/ service requirement in each key potential customers.
- Propose business model to contact/ transact with each selected sector.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to mitigate commercial risk by hedging Diesel in case of fixed price mechanism offering to customers
- Propose sales approach and then negotiate and secure sales contract
- Networking and coordinating with co-producer to buy or swap MOGAS for offering combined cargo with Diesel to customers.
- Seek opportunity to sell more in other product like Jet A-1, Reformate and etc. to domestic customers
- Initiate and develop new market in domestic on high value product i.e., Diesel 10 ppm Sulfur
- Study and analyze Diesel and Jet A-1 in CLMV (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Vietnam) market (sector/ consumption volume/ price premium), analyze 5 forces competition in such market and propose business model to penetrate in CLMV market
- Support and provide information to relevant parties inside and outside company
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- About 10-15 years’ professional experience in Sales & Marketing, Business Development or Commercial role of Petroleum product in downstream industries strongly preferred
- Strong understanding and networking with Mor7/ Mor10 customers
- Thorough knowledge/understanding of Sales management with wholesaler
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to both think strategically and look for actionable and pragmatic solutions
- Excellent problem solving skills, including problem structuring and synthesis
- Strong drive and achievement orientation
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to create business relationships and networking
- Fluent in Business English communication, both spoken and e-mail correspondence
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package)
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.