Commercial Sales Engineer
Goodyear (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001182083
- To sales Commercial Tire to dealer/customer/user
- To be product specialist & trainer for dealer/customer/user
- Work & co-operate with Commercial Product Manager (CPM) & Tire Maintenance Engineer (TME)
- Marketing Analysis ,Test Fleet ,Training
- Report and Support Special Assignment
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or relate fields
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in tire or automotive industry
- Tire & Automotive Knowledge & Skill
- Able to work and travel up-country independently
- Has own car less than 7 years or less than 250,000 km mileage
- Possess required competencies in key account management, selling, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English both written and spoken is advantage
- Proficient in using MS Office computer applications
In reply please send complete details of your personal background, expected salary and photo by click Apply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Goodyear (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Goodyear (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Goodyear is one of the world's leading tire companies. Together with its U.S. and international subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear manufactures and markets tires for most applications. It also manufactures and sells several lines of power transmission belts, hose and other rubber products for the transportation industry and various industrial and consumer markets, as well as rubber related chemicals for various applications.
Goodyear is the world's largest operator of commercial truck service and tire retreading centers. In addition, it operates more than 1,800 tire and auto service center outlets.
Goodyear employs more than 75,000 associates worldwide and manufactures its products in more than 90 facilities in 28 countries. New hires to Goodyear can expect challenging assignments in an environment that supports continuous learning.