TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202264
Employer Ref. Chonburi
To coordinate with all aspects of TI Automotive relationships with customers and internal departments as purchasing, engineering, manufacturing and financial. To maintain good relationship with current customers as well as expanding new customers.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Establish and maintain direct customer contacts/relationships
- Support program management and manufacturing functions for all launches
- Act as intermediary between the customer and TI Automotive
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, including detailed costing, and prepare contract documents for negotiation with clients
- Prepare regular reports as required to ensure timely submission and accuracy.
- Review and verify invoices and including adjustment Debit note & Credit to ensure that sales transactions are accurately and properly recorded in timely manner.
- Provide account analysis and reconcile sales, cost, inventory, receivable accounts and related account customers by coy.
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls to ensure that key controls are effective and complied with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Other jobs assign by superior
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to be persuasive in a marketing and “selling” sense
- Experience working within the Automotive industry in a similar role whilst not essential would be very favourable viewed
- Fluency in speaking, understanding, writing and reading both Thai and English
- Computer literacy especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Accounting Software program (BPCS, ERP Software program).
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across a number of disciplines in a professional and effective manner
- Ability to work in tight time frames and in a pressurized environment and a “can-do” attitude
- Proven experience working effectively within a “western” multi-national organization.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, Science or Business Administration, Marketing, Finance and Account.
- Some experience in manufacturing costing function.
- Knowledge of MRP, ERP and SAP is preferable.
- High analytical and problem solving skill, Communication and Negotiation skill.
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
- Negotiation Skill
- Marketing Management
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be a resident of Thailand
- Ability to work under pressure and to tolerate stress
- Proactive, independence and flexible.
- Flexible working hours in urgent case.
If you’re a fluid thinker and are looking to join a dynamic, growing global organization, please send your application letter in English together with full resume, stating present as well as expected salaries and a recent photograph by click "Apply Now" to
TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
Website : www.tiautomotive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
About TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
Fluid thinkingTM shapes the mindset of TI Automotive. Global automotive manufacturers turn to TI Automotive for insight and focus to develop industry-changing fluid storage, carrying and delivery technology. With 25,000 employees at 130 locations in 29 countries, our strength lies in our ability to creatively meet and exceed the increasing fuel economy and emissions regulations of tomorrow’s auto industry.
TI Automotive Thailand :
Tanks System & Pump Module division is located at Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi with 150 employees
Fluid Carrying Systems division is located Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong with 300 employees