Commercial Inventory Supervisor Job (Retail), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218642
Additional Benefits: Insurances, gift voucher, and staff discount
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of the world’s leading home furnishing company, which offers well-designed functional home furnishing products at the affordable price. Our client is seeking a warehouse and sales management professional of the highest standing and reputation for the job of Commercial Inventory Supervisor. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Commercial Inventory Supervisor will optimize sales and profitability within an area assigned by leading your team and the combination of your customer’s behaviour knowledge.
- To achieve the customer satisfaction goals set by the sales manager in your area.
- To achieve the sales target and gross margin goals set by the manager for your responsible section.
- To manage your staffs' working schedule and all operating costs related to your department.
- Make sure that the inventory level and product are available according to demand
- Manage sales and demand forecasts in order to achieve an optimal goods flow
- Manage the effective operations in warehouse area.
- Able to write and execute a business plan, follow up the goals set and communicate within the organization to represent the company values.
- 3-5 years managerial inventory, warehouse, and sales experience in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Problem-solver and a decision-maker
- Experienced in managing team of part-time & staffs' working hours schedule (shift)
- High ability in handling with pressure, able to work independently as well as a member of the larger team in order to be efficient.
- Good communication skills, tactical abilities, self-reliant and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of local market business conditions and competitive environment.
- Good at prioritizing tasks and be able to coach and train others.
- Proven excellence in writing and public speaking. Fluent in English is a must.
- Willing to work on Sat. or Sun. or public holiday (5 days work, 2 days off)
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.