Commercial Finance Manager
En world Recruitment (Thailand) Co, Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213972
Location: Bangkok (next to BTS)
- Support and co-ordinate with sales department for monthly sales forecast which focus on sales volume and value, assumption on project sales, etc. for all products on country sales
- Apply Revenue Management concept to analyse and monitor sales and profit performance. Cover in term of number of piece, Standard margin, and Margin contribution and Gross Profit
- Provide country sales and margin performance analysis
- Work with sales & marketing team to analyse each type of discount / rebates and promotion/ incentive program and support sales & marketing team to develop program proposal with supporting financial analysis & profit impact
- Ensure that each discount /rebate and sales incentive program is under full-year budget and have the proper approval before the program announcement
- Survey the competitor campaign where necessary to support analysis and decision making
- Perform feasibility study in order to identify the financial impact regarding the new products, new pricing (Increase/Decrease) as well as pre & post evaluation (ROI) for promotional campaign
- Maximizing revenue, margin and business benefit whilst minimizing risk
- Project manage and negotiate on more complex sales, ensuring that the business does not take excessive risk
- Proactively drive performance analysis, identify risks and opportunities against target
- Run business case analysis of the projects to assess financial viability
- Support product pricing: set price competitively
- Support to prepare standard periodic management reporting e.g., net sales reports, variance analysis reports, monthly report, quarterly KPI report, year-end report, rolling forecasts
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with Master Degree in Business or Finance is preferred
- At least 8 years’ experience in Financial Analysis, especially in Commercial Finance for well-known Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Industrial Service or similar related industries
- Few years in management level and managed people before, but not a must
- Proficiency in Excel and experience with SAP or Oracle will have an advantage
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and analytical skills with proactive attitude
- Lead and coordinate with other sections/ departments to improve the internal processes
- Good English communication and writing skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to The Finance Team3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to En world Recruitment (Thailand) Co, Ltd.
About En world Recruitment (Thailand) Co, Ltd.
en world provides recruitment services, focused on mid-career professionals. The company was established in Japan in 1999 and has expanded to Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand and India. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we are introducing talents with 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.