Commercial Finance Analyst
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223474
This role is responsible for supporting Commercial Finance Manager in area of data management, innovation, financial analysis, monthly management reporting and budgetary preparation focusing on Brand and Channel performance including FTT and A&P monitoring and controlling. Identifying the risk and opportunities to drive business performance for Moet Hennessey Portfolio.
Business Performance Management/ Reporting
- Support Commercial team, Marketing Team and Commercial Finance Manager in driving great Business Performance through
- Supporting business forecast / demand meetings on financial related data
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting and financial analysis for assigned Channel/Region
- Proactively track performance versus target and
- Channel/Region P&L outlook projection and R&O
- Preparation of monthly Commercial Dashboard report and commentary
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports for Channel/Region and Category
- Support ongoing development and management of the M&E process and cross functional team’s capabilities to deliver quality M&E learnings
- Track and monitor the completeness and compliance of M&E pre and post-evaluation,
- Monitor and Manage Trade spends effectively and efficiently
- Review the monthly A&P phasing and facilitate budget owners to improve A&P forecast accuracy.
- Responsible for monthly accrual for A&P Spending
- Track Actual A&P spending vs Budget and understand the driver.
- Super user and data owner for Topaz P&L and Budgetary
- TM1 related to Volume by Channel/ Region report and Value Chain
- Cognos reporting
- SAP - BW
- BBA with 2-3 years Financial Analysis experience, preferably in FMCG.
- Good written and spoken English
- Fast learning ability; Flexible; Commitment to deliver results
- Competent in Excel program
- Ability to build relationship and influence people
Interested applicants please send application letters with detailed resume photograph and indicate the salary to
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
About Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited is part of Diageo Group, the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of alcohol beverage brands in the spirits, wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, and Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines.
Diageo is a global company, trading in over 180 markets around the world. The company is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
Since our establishment in 1983, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited has come a long way. With our operational focus on delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction, we have become the prominent market leader in premium, deluxe and super deluxe drinks. Our extraordinary people, with their courage and determination, have made our journey a successful one.
So if you’re looking for inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. We now offer opportunities for you to be part of this amazing journey. Start your professional journey with us, because at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited, we never stop walking.