NAPASORN SERVICE GROUP CO., LTD.
Naparsorn Service Group (NSG) is the manpower outsourcing service and sub-contractor service for both businesses and job seekers. We are committed to providing reliable professionals and skilled workers to clients in various sectors of the economy. Customer satisfaction and cost savings are the benchmarks for our success. NSG provides talented people that will help your business grow.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001243325
- Develop and review of pricing, T&C, NPD, Customer, Brand and Product performance to drive profitability
- Develop Business Planning including Budget and Forecast P&L and ensure the alignment with Region and Corporate.
- Drive process improvement for increased business visibility, transparency and efficiency.
- Review and control of the Company commercial investement and NVO, which will require working closely with other managers in the Company providing them with timely information and constructive input to further improve the effectiveness of the Company’s spend.
- Support monthly financial performance report preparation and update Senior Management on monthly basis, tracking plan versus actual results and highlighting key business drivers, and bringing attention to risks and opportunities.
- Work closely with business functions to identify/flag risks and opportunities
- Adhoc as assign
- CPD is required
- A solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in financial modeling
- Proficient experience with SAP and reporting system
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently across multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment with time pressures.
- Highly motivated, collaborative, flexible, fun, and responsive team player.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of at least 5 years of job related experience
- Experience in the FMCG industry and/or manufacturing desired
- MBA with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics desired