TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223849
- Work with my manager ensure the right product arrives at the right place, at the right time, and for the right price
- Support my manager to write the buying plan
- With my Manager I identify savings/ income and negotiate with suppliers
- Work with my manager to identify potential suppliers
- With my manager I review the supply base and the legal contracts in place
- Encourage suppliers to follow Tesco quality standard. Also support suppliers to always develop their operation process and procedure to align with Tesco standard.
Range Building and Product Innovation
- Develop ranges and product innovation for my category.
- Review customer insight and suggest opportunities to refine Multichannel trade and events
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, International Business Administration, Business Computer, Statistics or any related field.
- Ability to analyze quantitative data
- Creative, thorough and have good interpersonal skills
- Strong service-minded, able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Please send your application letter with detailed resume (in word format or PDF only), and a contact number to:
Human Resources Division
Tesco Lotus (Head Office)
629/1 Nawamintr Rd., Nuanchan, Buengkoom Bangkok 10230
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”