jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277500
Location: Chatuchak, Bangkok
- To Plan, monitor and manage petroleum and non petroleum product demand and supply in a manner that optimizes the company profitabilities.
- Bachelor or higher in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Petroleum / Petrochemical Technology, other Engineering discipline or Economics
- Possess strong English command, be extremely logical, and possess strong analytical skills. Background in research, management consulting or strategic consulting especially in the energy field will be beneficial.
Benefit : Income Start 30,000 Baht(If have experience can negotiable)
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Long Service Emblem
- Club & Activities
All Positions Required
- GPA 2.75 or higher
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- TOEIC score of 550 is required.
Interested candidates should submit the application with recent photo, resume, academic transcript, ID card, English proficiency test result (TOEIC) and any other supporting documents on www.thaioilgroup.com
Thaioil Group Recruitment Team
163/19 Moo 7 Tung- Sukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038-359-040, 038-408500 Ext. 6272-8
Fax: 038-359-018 Ext. 6279
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thaioil Group
About Thaioil Group
Thaioil Group is Thailand’s largest petroleum and petrochemical refineries for more than 50 years. We are also engaged in paraxylene, base lubricants, electricity, alternative energy and transportation businesses. Due to business expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates in the following position;