John Deere Leasing (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219347
Duties & Responsibilities:
Manages all stages of collections. Develops collection process and strategies to limit aging in portfolio delinquencies.
Analyzes trends and makes collection strategy changes appropriately.
Lead and supervise the collections team member for necessary actions and strategies for complex accounts and advise to customer or collectors of necessary actions debt collections
Identifies gaps in current collections and recovery strategies and proposes solutions to fill those gaps
Develops and recommends policies and procedures to pursue delinquent accounts.
Manages overall training requirements to improve collection effectiveness.
Develops and analyzes reports to keep management update on collections results and overall collection effectiveness.
- University Degree in Business/Management or equivalent.
- Working experience in collection, repossession or asset management.
- Managing, lead, supervise the collections team Skill/ Knowledge.
- Has a good understanding of the principle of related laws affecting and governing collections, Repossession activity and can teach others.
- Knowledge of collection tools and techniques, legal restrictions, and can teach others.
- Good interpersonal communication and conflict when dealing with dealers, internal employees both equipment and financial division.
- English capability
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. To find out more about John Deere, please visit our website: www.deere.com
John Deere (Thailand) Limited
90, Cyber world Tower, 32nd Floor Ratchadapisek Road,
HuaiKwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to John Deere Leasing (Thailand) Limited
About John Deere Leasing (Thailand) Limited
John Deere is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land – those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world's dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure.
We are a US fortune 100 companies. Since 1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality, built on a tradition of integrity. We manufacture and distribute a full line of Agriculture, Turf, Construction and Forestry Equipment throughout the world.
John Deere Financial is a division of John Deere that provides point of sale finance solutions to help customers acquire our advanced products and services. Due to recent expansion in Asia, John Deere Financial is seeking an individual in its Thailand office in Bangkok: