Collection Strategy and Risk Manager
Tri Petch Isuzu Leasing Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001271209
Maintain strong discipline in growing Isuzu leasing portfolios to achieve sustained profitability while maintain portfolio credit quality through responsible risk taking, holding business accountability of risk and business partnership in daily business conducts, defining benchmarks and implementing a robust execution. Enhance collection strategy and remediation mechanism.
- Monitor and control actual performance to be in line with forecast; highlight any potential risk with root causes and propose action plan.
- Ensure operation results of entire department are achieved per target; maintain minimum operational risks through development of effective collections process & procedures, MIS, and system.
- Analyzed delinquent portfolio to determine trends, current or potential problem areas in order to implement corrective actions.
- Provide critical feedback and any issues found on customer segment to credit risk in order to improve policy and underwriting process.
- Ensure training road-map and career development plan of staffs are well-planned to improve staffs' competency and department effectiveness
- Ensure controls and monitoring plans provided by Head of department are practical and appropriated for units.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science (preferred), or related fields
- Above 6 years experienced in Collection, Credit Analyst or Risk (Hire Purchase or Leasing business) fields are preferred. Ability and skills in analytical/logical thinking are must.
- Strong in communication skills with the ability to convey strategic insight and present on data analysis and trends with professionalism
- Strong leadership with the skill of supervision and coaching. Professionally motivating 20-30 subordinates and creating ethical working environment
- Mind-set for continuous improvement of operation based on strategic thinking. Skills in fact-finding, in-depth analysis of data, hypothesis building, verification of hypothesis
- Firm determination in achievement of the target. Flexibility to adopt changes and trial in search of most effective ways
- Self motivated; highly driven, result and commitment oriented
- Able to work in under pressure
- Very Good in English skills (spoken and written)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tri Petch Isuzu Leasing Co., Ltd.
About Tri Petch Isuzu Leasing Co., Ltd.
Tri Petch Isuzu Leasing Co., Ltd. – we are a joint-venture auto finance company of Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Group with more than 20 years of experience in Automobile Leasing and Hire Purchase business.
Following continuous growth and outstanding performance, we increased registered capital to 1,000 million Baht in December 2004 confirming our seat in the Top Leading Specialized Auto Finance Companies.
Working at our company gives employees the chance to create a challenging and progressive career in warm and firm working environment. We invite energetic and result-oriented person to join our dynamic and growing team to move together into the future.