Collection Specialist (Account Receivable)
Johnson Controls Business Services (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001283561
Main tasks/important responsibilities
- Review job notes of identified disputes introduced in collection tool by collectors coordinators to assure they have all needed information needed by business for its resolution
- Provide feedback to Collector Coordinators to improve the quality of the job notes in disputes identified in collection process
- Validates reasons for delinquency with appropriate internal and/or external customers to resolve open issues
- The person / organization of the business who has to solve the dispute and assign them
- Assists collectors and SSC Cash Appliers to resolve invoice credit balances, undistributed cash, refunds, and cash moves when needed. Acts as Subject Matter Expert on researching & resolving Undistributed Cash (UDC).
- Manages accounts receivable portfolio for assigned branches; ensuring customers are contacted in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate internally invoices in dispute.
- Ability to handle collection for branches, including continuous follow-up with customers and Dispute Coordinators to obtain timely payment and/or timely dispute resolution
- Performs account reconciliation with customers in a timely manner to ensure payment discrepancies are resolved.
- Documents within the designated IT tool all contact with customers, while keeping job notes clear and concise.
- Determines reasons for delinquency with appropriate internal and/or external customers to resolve open issues
- Ensure that job notes introduced in Collection Tool reflect the problem of the disputed invoices to provide value added in Dispute resolution process
- Bachelors (or local equivalent) Degree required Accounting and / or finance preferred
- 4-6 years experience in Collections
- MS-Office, SAP, Oracle, Collection Tool (Oracle Advance Collection preferred), & Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience
- Fluent in Thai and average English
- Perfect knowledge of the language of the Country assigned is mandatory
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Johnson Controls Business Services (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
About Johnson Controls Business Services (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
A global diversified company in the building and automotive industries.
Our success is enabled by the commitment and dedication of our 154,000 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries