Collection / OA Supervisor (Manager Level)
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256095
Employer Ref. 2651849800
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To manage and maximise recovery amount as per any assigned projects
- To lead, motivate, performance managing and develop a team of AMC project to ensure they have the knowledge, skills and experience to perform their roles effectively.
- Develop action plan, including appropriate target and measure of success that ensure the delivery of business improvement initiatives and projects.
- Ensure that the team meet and exceed ( where possible) their services level targets
- Be proactive to any potential problems and obstacles
- Other tasks which may be assigned by the unit Head to assist the overall recovery efforts of the department.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree graduated in related field
- Proven senior experience record in Collection i.e. Collector or OA Supervisor
- Good communication and Team player
For interested candidates, please kindly send profile via APPLY NOW
For more vacancies, pls visit www.standardchartered.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.