jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215311
- Billing invoice to customer.
- Handling AR Collection, Issuing and Tax invoice.
- Prepare reports, maintain accurate records and month-end closing of the billing.
- Booking daily AR transactions into the SAP system.
- Follow up customer's payment.
- Aging report and follow up with customers to collection the money.
- Prepare reports, stock consignment.
- Create/ change customer, master.
- Claim & complaint.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- Experience 1-3 years' as an Account Receivable/ Credit from B2B business.
- Strong Computer knowledge ( MS Office ).
- Good personality, interpersonal and leadership skill and positive thinking.
- Good English skill.
Working area: Head office Chidlom
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ecolab Ltd.
About Ecolab Ltd.
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
We deliver comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
With our strong services, solutions and expertise, we see tremendous opportunity to further strengthen our relationships with the largest players in global business and help our customers meet their operational challenges anywhere in the world.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth.
For more information, please visit our website www.ecolab.com