Affiniti Group is a specialist provider of high end business and IT advisory and consulting services to tier one MNC’s and regional company’s across the Asia Pacific region.
Based out of Singapore, with operations in Thailand and Australia, Affiniti services its clients across the region from these strategic locations. With substantial collective experience across all industry verticals within most of the countries of Asia Pacific, Affiniti’s offerings are categorized into 4 horizontals;
- Consulting/Advisory (Business/IT)
- Executive Training
COBOL/ .Net Programmer Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001226511
COBOL Programmer/ Programmer Analyst
• Design, code, & modify COBOL programming
• Create and maintain mainframe DB2/SQL and VSAM platforms, CICS, COBOL, MQ, JCL.
• Proficiency with DB2 server
• Follow department coding standards, write well documented programs that perform effectively and efficiently.
• Perform system analysis and design in accordance with established procedures and policies.
• Provide accurate estimate of time needed to complete work.
• Provide support for specification, design, testing, deployment, documentation and production.
• At least 3-5 years experience in COBOL programming and Banking background is preferable.
Strong experience in implementing high quality production software using the following technologies: COBO M/FL, CICS, Z/OS, TSO, SQL, MVS JCL technologies
• Experience working with RDBMS; preferably DB2, Oracle and/or SQL server
• Experience developing front-end using CICS
• Working knowledge of Agile development methodology especially SCRUM
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work both independently and interdependently to resolve complex issues in a timely manner
• Effective negotiator with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
VB Programmer/ Programmer Analyst
• Write code for software applications.
• Develop designs to support business requirements and needs.
• Initiate and implement quality assurance protocols for software.
• Manage and document concepts, practices, procedures, processes and issues.
• Maintain and manage system specification life cycle documents of software applications.
• Ensure compliance of organizational processes and procedures all the time.
• At least 3-5 years experience in Visual Basic programming on Client server and Banking background is preferable
Strong programming experience is required
• Bachelor MIS / Computer Science or Equivalent Work Experience
• Strong working experience specifically utilizing Visual Basic
• Proven software development utilizing SQL Server 2005(Stored Procedures, Scheduling SQL Jobs, & Database Design)