CNC Engineering (Rojana Plant)
Belton Industrial (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001230918
Employer Ref. K.Renu
- Age 25 years up
- Bachelor's degree in Engineer or related field
- 2 years in line production and CNC improvement and CNC set up
- Good command in english and computer litercy
- Provide CNC program, Drawing, Tooling, Fixture for set up CNC machine
- Plan and set up new product
- Plan and set up convertsion line per demand customer requirment
- To improve line CNC production (Quality, Quantity, WI)
- To improve yield and maintain
- To reduce scrap
- To improve cycle time, waste time of work
- First Aid Room
- 100% Provident Fund
- 12 days of Annual Leave
- Group Insurance (AIA) e.g. OPD, IPD etc.
- Work 5 days per week, Mon-Fri 8.00-17.30
- 4 routes of Transportation Support (Van) E.g. Rangsit, Ayutthaya, Ang-Thong, Phachee
Interested person should send an application letter, Email a resume with full details of work experience, transcript and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Belton Industrial (Thailand) Ltd.,
101/110 Moo 20 Navanakorn Industrial Estate Zone 1,
Phaholyothin Rd., T.Klongnueng A.Klongluang,
Tel. (66) 2529 7300 Ext. 1200, 081-931-2234
Website : www.beltongrp.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Belton Industrial (Thailand) Ltd.
About Belton Industrial (Thailand) Ltd.
Belton Industrial (Thailand) Ltd. A recognized international leader in electronic industry, highly sophisticated manufacturing at Navanakorn Industrial Estate and operation milestone achievements. We have a high turnover per year and are Certificated ISO 9001:2000, to implementation Lean and 6-sigma project to become cost-effective