Cluster eCommerce Executive
Compass Hospitality Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256783
- Grows the hotel online segment revenue and maintains excellent relationships with OTA partners.
- Daily management of hotel online presence on various OnlineTravel Agent websites Managing rate & inventory changes as well as content management.
- Monitor the online competitiveness in regards pricing & ranking Positioning, plus review management.
- Monitor Occupancy and Revenue for all respective properties, yield and maximize revenue by using dynamic rate.
- Ensure that all public rates are parity among OTAs and immediately fix if there is an issue.
- Analyze and compare competitors’ online rate and product and also create an attractive promotion to raising sell opportunities and ensure that all OTAs always have room availability to sell.
- Maintain all contents and media files are up-to-date, coordinate with properties for Reconciliation of any OTAs commissionable website.
- Review and Update Daily/Weekly/Monthly report for all properties.
- All nationality but prefer Thai, Male/Female
- Good command of communication in both Thai and English.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Travel / Hospitality industry, OTA’s extranet knowledge will be an advantage.
- Positive attitude, friendly, proactive and motivated!
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related fields.
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested applications should send an application letter and resume including full details of work experience, a recent photograph and stating your salary expectation
contact : Human Resources Department
Compass Hospitality Company Limited.
Suite 10/91 Trendy Office Tower, 5th Floor
10 Sukhumvit soi 13, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 662 168 7667 Ext 521
Fax. 662 168 7669
website : www.compasshospitality.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Compass Hospitality Co., Ltd.
About Compass Hospitality Co., Ltd.
Compass Hospitality provides a wide range of professional services relating to hospitality properties such as hotels, resorts, serviced apartments, condominiums, clubs, and spas.
In addition to providing management and operation services, we also provide specialty advisory and consultancy services at a strategic level to property developers / owners - such as strategic and concept development, corporate restructuring, acquisition and divestment strategies, corporate funding, debt refinancing, and portfolio management. Key to our clients' and our success is our an in-depth assessment of hospitality properties in terms of their real estate investment values as well as their operational and performance capabilities.
Overall, our fully interfaced and seamless services ensure that all initiatives are pursued in synergy with one another to achieve commercial success, a hallmark of business and financial success in a dynamic market environment.