Club General Manager
Jatomi Fitness (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249519
In connection with developing of our services and opening a new clubs we are looking for an ambitious and passionate professionals to contribute to our continued success. If you are ready to speed up your career and take it to the next level please apply for the position of:
Club General Manager
The Club General Manager should have an ownership mentality. This role plays a key role in the day-today management of the club operation according to company standards, systems, policies and procedures. Furthermore, Club Manager will be responsible for leading and motivating the club team to ensure delivery on the customer promise and generate desired business outcomes.
- Execute preventive cleanliness and maintenance of the facility and equipment in the club for the highest Member Experience,
- Set an example for team by working hard and implementing strategic plans to achieve company goals,
- Monitor operational programs, processes and metrics to identify club issues,
- Involve Management Team in resolving operational challenges and problems in the club,
- Motivate and direct the team to take pride in the details of delivering the Member promise and brand delivery standards,
- Support the Team to act on Member feedback and resolve Member complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner,
- Implement marketing strategies,
- Follow cash control procedures and apply financial reports to enhance results,
- Prepare club financial plan to include sales, operating expenses and profits,
- Oversee the forecasting, ordering, accounting and maintaining of club product and supply inventories,
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies to identify/hire/promote and retain effective Team talent, support in recruiting and supporting new staff,
- Enforce compliance of Jatomi regulations, health & safety, operational policies and procedures relating to all club activities across days and shifts.
- Experience on the similar position,
- High awareness of customer service,
- Success track in management team,
- Sales direct background,
- Knowledge and experience in fitness sector will be appreciated,
- P&L knowledge, ability to work on the targets,
- Good command of both written and spoken English will be appreciate,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to coach, motivate and direct the team,
- Patient and positive attitude,
- Demonstrate flexibility to meet different team needs and proactive approach,
- Enthusiasm for wellness and fitness.
Joining our company, you will be a part of an interesting and dynamically developing organization of the sports industry. You will receive a free membership in our clubs and benefit from the special training with our fitness team. In addition, we provide comprehensive training , flexible working hours and the possibility of advancement in our international structures.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jatomi Fitness (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Jatomi Fitness (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Jatomi Fitness is the largest fitness club chain in Poland with 37 clubs across Poland, with plans to open more clubs in the coming year. Another 30 Jatomi clubs are located abroad: in Czech, Romania, Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.
We are focused on delivering the best fitness experience to our valued Members, through great club design and group training innovation. Our clubs are equipped with new generation of machines, from leading suppliers such as Matrix, TechnoGym & Life Fitness. Through our continuous cycle of innovation and to maintain our lead on our competitors, we have made significant investment in functional training zones within our clubs.
Following development of our services we are currently recruiting person of the: