Clinical Research Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197111
Employer Ref. 1015670/001
A leading medical skincare company is seeking an experienced clinical research manager to lead and coordinate clinical studies, seeding trial, product efficacy test to support concept of each product category of the marketing team (Hospital and Consumer).
About the Clinical Research Manager Role:
- Recommend clinical claim with expertise in skin mechanism and ingredients function in order to develop highly competitive marketing concept with marketing team
- Identify business opportunity in field of strong claim which relevant to consumer's need
- Lead clinical study projects:
- Review related clinical paper and competitors paper to develop competitive study protocol to support product concept (hospital & consumer)
- Coordinate with KOLs, hospital staff and research company to run and monitor clinical study and ensure the result is delivered as planned
- Ensure availability of strong clinical claim picture and graph materials which pre-alignment with marketing to be used in communication materials
- Clinical studies synergies between hospital & consumer channel
- Lead and ensure clinical claim in product concept pass and compliance Thai FDA regulation
- Collect and find scientific documents or develop clinical studies to support as evident for Thai FDA approval
- Explain to RA about claim principle of the concept and working with RA to convince Thai FDA for approval
- Lead seeding trail projects:
- Develop competitive study protocol which related to objective of brand
- Communicate detail of seeding trial (objective, target group, protocol, timeline) with detailing team to ensure implementation as category direction
- Gather the result from detailer and coordinate with research company to work on data analysis and ensure report is delivered on time
- Recommend efficient working and monitoring process to ensure project is implemented accurately and on-time; communicate clear working process to category leader to ensure alignment
- Set standard cost rate for each process of clinical study & seeding trial and ensure budget forecast accuracy
- Regularly deploy related local clinical studies (English version) to SEA
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical or other related Sciences
- 5 years' experiences in medical research, clinical study or related fields
- Ability to work independently and have strong analytical, problem-solving, organising, convincing and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, passionate and good with working in a team
- Good command of both spoken and written English skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To succeed in the Clinical Research Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with commercial team, clinical research organisation and KOLs.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical or related scientific fields
- Master's degree in Business or Commercial would be an advantage
- At least 3 years' experience in Commercial and/or Sales function in pharmaceutical business
- Experience in a Product Manager position is a must
- Obtain knowledge of assigned therapy, market environment and products
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, strategic thinking, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and work effectively under matrix organisation
- Proactive, highly motivated, creative and well-organised
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong presentation skills
- Computer literacy
This international consumer healthcare company that needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Clinical Research Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.