Client Success & Account Management for Indonesia /(Online/Ecommerce) – based in BKK
Priceza Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224808
Priceza is seeking a Client Success & Account Management for Indonesia operation to ensure successful delivery of all Ecommerce marketing campaign in conjunction with the Client Services and Sales teams. This is an analysis and client performance management role for a detail oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in a high growth environment. This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each account. Candidates must be able to navigate ambiguous situations, initiate process improvement and execute plan implementation.
Priceza, currently operating in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, is a Shopping Search Engine and Price Comparison website. We provide online merchants and agencies abilities to target audiences based on product interests. This approach offers new ways to reach a larger, more qualified audience.
Primary Responsibilities Include the Following
- Daily management and optimization of each account campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved
- Sale lead prospecting
- Work with Indonesia Sale team and internal teams to enroll of new clients and set up a new campaign
- Analyze performance data to create, investigate, and test hypotheses used to identify meaningful patterns in large, multidimensional datasets and contribute to strategic roadmaps for our clients
- Oversee day-to-day yield management across all campaigns and inventory sources via tremendous attention to detail, while subsequently identifying and implementing enhancements
- Combine audience analytics, seasonality insights, industry trends, and client feedback to configure, operate and develop effective account strategy that maximizes campaign performance and increases revenue growth
- Proactively alert Sales team of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign such as under performance, over pacing, or delivery challenges and ensure timely resolution
- Partner closely with Sales team to identify and quantify incremental opportunities that deliver high value while maintaining client’s KPIs.
- Ensure integrity of reporting data via the daily consolidation of 3rd party and 1st party into proprietary platform while creating opportunities for efficiencies
- Troubleshoot for technical challenges throughout a campaign lifecycle and partner cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution.
- Thai nationality OR Indonesian who can communicate in Thai
- Excellent command of English
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space
- Passion for Ecommerce / online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with online advertising
- Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex data-driven insights for a non-technical audience
- Thrives in culture where cross- functional collaboration and daily interaction is key
- Bias towards action, efficiency, and automation, as well as the intellectual curiosity to challenge current products, processes, scalability, and best practices
- Must be extremely proficient with Excel- complete ease with Pivot Tables and Advanced Functions
- Solid analytical skill set, including chart-making, diagnostic ability, manipulation of large data sets is a plus
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and work as part of an international team of highly experienced digital marketers? Then write to us by click "Apply Now" - include your resume, recent photo and an explanation why we should pick you!
Priceza Co., Ltd.
126/101 ThaiSri Tower, 26th Floor, Krungthonburi Road,
Banglampoolang, Khlong San, Bangkok Thailand 10600
Company Registration No.: 0105554078566
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Priceza Co., Ltd.
About Priceza Co., Ltd.
About Priceza (PricezaGroup.com):
Our vision is to empower consumers to make smarter shopping decision anywhere anytime. We are building an ecosystem where consumers are empowered by information and stand on equal ground with the sellers. We are building a Win-Win Ecosystem for buyers and sellers where Priceza provides a ‘guarantee’ that verifies if the deals on offer from various retailers are as good as they seem to be. On the other hand, we are committed to boost-up sales for Ecommerce merchants/retailers by using performance-based marketing.
Our company operates Priceza which is the leader of Shopping Search Engine and Price Comparison Shopping platform (website & mobile application) for SE Asia Market. The service is operating in 6 countries i.e. Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore
Priceza helps consumers to compare prices from the most comprehensive online shopping stores attracting over 8 millions of consumers every month to Search for Products, Compare Prices, and then Priceza drives Real Buyers back to the stores of merchants.
Priceza is a Thailand-based Startup that established since 2010 and grow rapidly. Our Mission is to be No.1 Price Comparison Shopping service in Southeast Asia by providing the most useful information about shopping to consumers anywhere living in this region. Come join us to achieve this mission together!
Learning and Growing Successfully Together
It's important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don't feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
Speed! Speed! Speed!
We are operating in a very dynamic market and we expect the results fast. We are not a perfectionist type. We deliver the results and always improve it along the way.
CyberAgent Ventures is a Japanese private venture capital fund investing in internet companies though out Asia with global network across 11 offices in 8 countries. Website: cyberagentventures.com