Client Service officer
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214516
Employer Ref. 022962378
To work closely with RMs as well as clients and coordinate well with other related departments within Krungsri to support post-approval processes to help drive growth for portfolio, with respect to internal procedure/guideline/relevant policies as well as external regulatory requirements.
- Manage conflict and help solve problems to ensure smooth execution of each transaction within defined target timeline.
- Coordinate well with clients on affidavit document and/or some other document necessary for further proceeding on contractual obligation.
- Coordinate well with RM and clients to boost utilization of revolving short term credit facilities, i.e., PN, trade facilities, and ensure compliance with all conditions as per approved CA.
- Coordinate well with Collateral and Registration Department (CRD) on collateral registration (if any) and mortgage agreements including associated Facility Agreements.
- Coordinate with Credit Administration Department (CAD) for facility registration, CA renewal, temporary extension, facility allocation, facility cancellation, collateral maintenance, etc.
- Carefully manage disbursement /utilization of credit facilities, principle and interest repayment and ensure consistency with approved Credit Application.
- Coordinate with Collateral Valuation Department (CVD) on appraisal review, appraisal as per work progress and/or any additional appraisal requirements that may require from time to time (if any).
- Follow up insurance policies before expiry date and coordinate well with Collateral Custodian Section to ensure proper recording of collateral details in Collateral System.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Economics, Banking and Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate banking area. Experience in credit, operation and legal documentation process suitable for corporate banking transactions, particularly on secured lending.
- Understand basic corporate and SME banking products and services (both lending and non-lending products).
- Experience in credit, operation and legal documentation suitable for corporate banking clients.
- Strong communication, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong command in English, i.e., reading, speaking, writing.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.
More Jobs from this employer
Fixed Income and Equity Deal Processing and Settlement Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่ปฏิบัติการธุรกรรมตราสารทุน ตราสารหนี้ และการชำระเงิน