Client Service Head (VP)
Citibank , N.A.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247278
Employer Ref. Client Service_Kittima
- Responsible for the on-going management of all functions in the unit
- Monitors client satisfaction in order to ensure that Citiservice delivers a high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitors and analyses client information and complaints to drive process improvements with the unit
- Acts as a change driver for new quality initiatives
- Handles complex and problematic customer issues
- Actively works with various business, product and operation units to increase productivity and quality. Responsible for identifying gaps and prioritizing recommendations and enhancements in processes.
- Keeps business/product partners informed of new business opportunities and customers issues
- Develops, communicates and creates a culture that sets and maintains high customer service standards
- Identifies opportunities for managing costs without compromising quality
- Promotes high staff morale by gathering and acting on staff feedback and VOE ( Voice of Employee) survey results and creating an environment conducive to staff morale
- Manages and influences internal groups across the globe to ensure responsiveness to customer issues raised through the service team
- Maintain a strong control environment in compliance with the bank's and external regulatory requirements
- Leverages technology , establishes processes, guidelines and quality controls to ensure a consistent service delivery across the team and to drive high service standards
- Participates in customer sessions to sell the service concept and use service as a sales differentiator
- Responsible for coaching, developing and motivating team to achieve superior results
- Attains high customer satisfaction in respect of service support from Citiservice with the ultimate goal of enhancing financial performance
- Establish a strong control environment to ensure that unit is in compliance with corporate & regulatory controls and requirements
- Typically deals with complex issues within regulatory environment, technology and markets independently
- Basic degree with 8 -10 years relevant experience including 5 years of management experience or MBA with 6-7 years relevant experience including 3 years management experience
- Experience in Bank operations, call center or customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and works well with others
- Excellent knowledge of bank's processes/procedures/contacts and strong learning ability
- Excellent customer service orientation and commitment to service excellence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent quality management orientation and possesses strong process improvement orientation
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and credibility in dealing with customers
- Displays strong results orientation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and a high degree of expertise in a wide range of products across all product categories
- Excellent influencing skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Citibank , N.A.
About Citibank , N.A.
With almost 200 years of rich legacy with more than 100 countries coverage worldwide, Citi is recognized as one of the top world financial institutions nowadays.
It cannot be deniable that "Citi World's Best Team" where all high potential and talented colleagues heading to the single unite goal is definitely major component that uplifts our great reputation.
Therefore, the opportunity to be part of Citi World's Best Team is opening up for all of you. If you love to enjoy yourselves with challenging assignment and world-class system. Do not hesitate to grasp this opportunity as we are waiting for "Professional" like you to be part of our team.