PHATRA SECURITIES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED is the leading securities and investment banking house in Thailand, providing fully integrated services comprising securities trading, investment banking, financial advisory, and research. Phatra is widely recognized locally and internationally for its excellence and commitment to the Thai capital market. Moreover, we are actively expanding our wealth management team to meet a growing demand from the market.
To maintain our strong position, we seek well-qualified, ambitious and energetic candidates to join our team of experts. We currently have opening for challenging positions and invite you to participate in our continued legacy.
Client Service Assistants in Private Wealth Management
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257344
Assist financial consultants in providing services pertaining for High Net Worth Clients who have investment assets for more than 30 million baht, investing in fixed income, stocks, alternatives and etc.
- Preparing, processing and completing all documents for new account opening in each product and all requests for existing clients regarding information change.
- Processing the document related the executed transactions for all products.
- Preparing documents for client presentation.
- Taking, executing and confirming orders.
- Responding to client regarding Phatra investment theme.
- Accompany Financial Consultant when meet client.
- Assisting Financial Consultant in servicing and analyzing financial products for clients.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- New graduated are welcome
- Ambitious, energetic, hardworking and able to work under time constraint
- Willing to work in this position for at least 2.5-3 years
- Preferred if posses Single License or able to acquire one in due course
- Pleasant personality with service-minded and good team player
- Well organize, neat, problem solver, fast learning, interpersonal skill, presentable, out-going, and mature
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Phatra offers career development, and is committed to developing each employee to fulfill his/her potential. Successful candidates can look forward to competitive remuneration package, fringe benefits and exciting career prospects.
Interested applicants : Please send your detailed resume with transcript and photo by click "Apply Now"
The Human Resources Department
Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
11thFloor Human Resources Department, Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower 1,
252/6 Ratchadaphisek Rd.,Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact Ms.Arisa Udomsiri at 0-2305-9243 Fax. 0-2693-2632
(Applications will be treated with strictly confidential)