Client Onboarding (VP-SVP)
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001295453
Employer Ref. 1151530/001
An attractive Client Onboarding (VP-SVP) job has just become available at a top local organisation based in Bangkok.
About the Client Onboarding (VP-SVP) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Multi Corporate Banking, you will play crucial role in putting down framework and processes for the department to limit risk exposure to reasonable level. As the Client Onboarding (VP-SVP), you will be escalation point for the team related to KYC process.
- Coordinating with various teams to control the process turnaround time for the team
- Ensuring internal control is in place for the team to work efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring the team works effectively to deliver the fastest result for customer satisfaction
To succeed as Client Onboarding (VP-SVP) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with various business teams.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in any disciplines
- At least seven years of related experience with proven people management experience
- Fluent in Thai both written and verbal with fair level of English
- Expert or strong working knowledge of client AML/KYC requirements involving CIP and PCR and client KYC documentation required
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Onboarding (VP-SVP) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.