Client Account manager
Appco Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255258
You should be a confident individual who possess good analytical and negotiation skills and is highly self-motivated, have attention to detail as well as enjoy working with people. You must be strong with numbers, be able to identify patterns from reports, have a high level of logic common sense. You must be a great communicator, a good team player, adapt quickly to changes and be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines. It is also very important for you to have a “can do” and “get it done” attitude with pleasant personality.
This position is only for those looking for a great career path and willing to work hard for it.
Reports To: Business Development/ Business Unit Manager and General Manager
Your function is to be responsible to maintain and improve existing client relationships and Marketing Office performances. To manage expectations of clients while at the same time ensuring that we are achieving client targets by improving the overall campaign products, promotion and material on a regular basis. To analyse overall performances, form strategy and negotiate with clients to balance their and the company’s needs effectively.
The function is also to be the focal contact with the Marketing Companies, clients and as well as internal staff in developing, managing and implementing all related marketing strategies, promotion and materials together with the involved parties.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop reports of sales, keeping, analysing statistics and monitoring sales activities.
- To liaise with Clients, Business unit and marketing offices accurately and effectively to develop new marketing material as well as the proper implementation of such materials through appropriate channels to make positive impact on the campaigns.
- Ensuring that all Marketing Offices have enough stocks of goods and Marketing Materials to operates and that all materials are refreshed periodically and inventoried in good conditions.
- To work closely with other departments; i.e. Channel and Territory Management, Customer Service and Operations Team, to ensure the highest standard and best quality services are delivered to all clients.
- To prepare and review the extension of existing proposals, contractual terms, agreements, memorandum of understanding together with the legal team
- To liaise with Finance team with monitor client payments and follow up of payments to ensure timely invoicing and payments
- Mentoring and couching Client Account Executives
- To work closely with the sales teams in regards to their marketing and sales activities
- Conduct review meetings with Group Sales Managers regarding their performances
- Conduct trainings for Group Sales Managers in areas of the overall campaign
- To work hand in hand with Business Development Manager to develop and provide ad-hoc reports on the performance history as required by the Business Development Manager and the General Manager
We are a dynamic team in a fun-working environment. Competitive remuneration and benefits awaits the right candidate. If you think you have what it takes to join us, apply online, or send your resume now to:
Ms. Siritip Sudpairak
You can visit our website at:
Please be informed that only short listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Appco Company Limited
About Appco Company Limited
Southeast Asia’s Leading Sales & Marketing Experts The APPCO Group is South-East Asia’s Leading Sales and Marketing Company, representing some of the region’s biggest blue chip companies. Appco Thailand (part of APPCO Group S.E.A.) is expanding and we are looking for a key individual to be appointed to the position of Listing & Event Manager. This position of Listing & Event Manager requires both PR (Public Relations) and strong negotiation skills. You will be required to coordinate with buildings and shopping malls for the company so as to provide multiple sites for our Sales Teams to operate in.