QBE Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limtied is a subsidiary QBE Insurance Group. It is one of the QBE Asia operations under the Asia Pacific Division. QBE Thailand has built an extensive branch network with offices in Bangkok and major regional centers. In addition to its expertise in meeting the needs of the market with general insurance lines, our Thailand operation has developed specialist expertise in marine, professional indemnity, directors’ & officers’ liability and contract works insurance.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220781
Employer Ref. Free 18 Feb 2015
(Permanent Full Time – Bangkok Head Office)
- Maintaining current knowledge of insurance guidelines and policy changes and modifications
- Maintain good relationships with the insured, agents, service providers and other internal counterparts
- Respond to requests in accordance with service standards
- Provide information and feedback on claims activity and developing trends to underwriters/risk assessors to enable appropriate actions to be carried out
- Receiving, recording and processing all incoming insurance claims
- Interpreting basic policy coverage's and determining if coverage's apply to claims submitted, escalating issues as needed
- Setting reserves and settling claims in the most cost effective manner and ensuring timely issuance of disbursements
- Identifying suspicious or potentially fraudulent claims, notifying supervisor, arranging investigation and briefing solicitors if further action is to be taken
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields. ( Fresh graduate are welcome )
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in insurance services.
- Able to work independently and ensure quality service standard provided
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Thai in both written and spoken.
- Computer literacy.
- Basic claims knowledge and understanding of insurance
Interested applicants are invited to applying in person or send your full resume, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to address or e-mail below: