CLAIMS MANAGER (INSURANCE)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240884
Employer Ref. 192DB
Position: CLAIMS MANAGER (INSURANCE)
Location: Rama 9
Salary: 80,000 - 100,000 BAHT
Our client is a leading global medical and health insurance company serving local clients and large multinationals. To cope with business expansion, it is now looking for a highly motivated and well-organized candidate for the position of Claims Manager.
- Managing team of medical and health insurance claims.
- Checking premium status and claim policy requirements.
- Updating database with accurate information to issue a payment notice.
- Forwarding payment notices to Team leader for validations
- Examining damage related to miscellaneous policies.
- Ensuring and providing fast, efficient and courteous claims service to all customers within customer service standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring that proper documentation and response time is maintained for each claim handled, from the first notification to the final settlement or recovery.
- Ensuring proper and timely reserving within established standards.
- Reviewing the progress of claims and making necessary and timely reserve changes.
- Thai nationality with aged between 28– 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nurse, medical or related field.
- At least 3 years working experience in PA, Medical and Health claims or a related area. Having at least 1 year experience in managing team.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiation abilities together with good interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Very good command of the English language.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.