UBA is a well-established water and wastewater utility management company, providing integrated Operation and Maintenance services to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and TIS 18001:2554 Quality standards. We aim to become the preferred water utility business partner to both public and private sector industries in Thailand and neighbouring countries. Our team of experienced professionals aspire to perfection by paying close attention to every detail. Due to expansion in our wastewater treatment business we are seeking additions to our team in the following situation: -
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219985
Department : Project Department
Report to : Head of Operation Section
Direct Reports : Workers
- To plan, organize and supervise an on-going wastewater collection system for maintaining and improving an incoming wastewater level and to perform other job-related as required.
- Male , Age 27 – 37 years old
- Equivalent to bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of increasingly responsible work experience in piping, sewer collection system, water distribution and sanitary system including 3 year in supervisory level
- Completion of training in safety program is highly desirable
- A high vocational certificate with seven years of working experiences may be substituted for the above requirement
- Experience in word software and other related program is required
Licenses and Certificates
- Maintain a valid civil engineering professional certificate
- Maintain a valid driving licenses
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
Utility Business Alliance Co., Ltd.
Sun TowerA, 21nd (Soi Vipavadee 9),
123 Vipavadee-Rangsit Road
Jompol, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900
Mobile : 088-003-9255 , 091-770-5258
Tel : 02-789-3232 # 122, #118