Civil Designer (Oil/Gas/Perochemcial/Refinery)(PDMS) Many Position / Bangkok
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214873
Employment Status: Permanent
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prepare initial plot plan studies for discussion/evaluation with engineers.
- Prepare design plot plans or schematics based on sketches or instructions from engineers.
- To liaise with engineers for the production of Civil drawings
- Prepare detailed design and installation drawings.
- Prepare civil plot plans.
- Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets to be checked by engineers
Knowledge / Experience (Skills): Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough knowledge of onshore design engineering for the oil, gas and water field.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CADD applications.
- Knowledge of PDMS or equivalent software is an added advantage. Must learn drafting standards of the Client.
- Familiarity with industry codes and standards (ACI, ASCE, ANSI, ISO, BS and so on).
If you're interested in this position and would like to apply, please forward your updated CV to
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 136, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 60 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.