ECO Orient Energy (Thailand) Ltd
We are a multinational Company engaged in the exploration for, and the development and production of, oil and natural gas, Onshore Thailand and Hong Kong/China. We require additional persons to assist in our Construction Team.
Civil & Construction Supervisor ( 1 position ) - Urgent
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215662
- Monitor and follow up on new well site construction activities by closely to ensuring that the construction is executed in compliance with quality requirements, approved drawings, specifications, HSE standard and project working schedule.
- Assist in the review the certification of quantity of work and variation order.
- Preparation of daily work progress report.
- Aged between 28- 35 years old
- Thai nationality holding Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and Having License for Professional Practice in Civil Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience of construction projects & project implementation.
- Fluent in communicate both written and spoken English.
- Good skills of Auto-CAD, Google Earth and Microsoft Office.
- Good skills of survey instruments.
- Good personality and positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints to get a job done with the rest of the team.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Having Driving License.
Condition of employment: Temporary 4 months
The successful candidate will be motivated, energetic and have a good command of English. The candidate should also have a high level of confidence, will be used to working in a multi-national environment, and must have a working background in the petroleum industry.
We invite qualified Thai nationals only to submit your resumes in confidence stating your present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
Required English Resume only
555 Rasa Tower II, 12th Floor, Unit 1203 Phaholyothin Road,
Kwang Chatuchak Khet Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: 0-2937-1126-9 ext. 122 Fax: 0-2937-1130