Civil and Structural Design Engineers
Poyry Energy Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001282442
- Responsible for the civil and structural design solutions used and checking and issuing of related design documents and drawings.
- Preparing technical specifications and design instructions to meet plant design requirements and drafting procedures.
- Responsible for the detail material selections, engineering calculations and design.
- Participation in the technical discussions with the client and suppliers.
- Key role in participating in the civil and structural design review procedure.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Civil, Structural Engineering.
- At least 4 years experience in civil engineering design.
- Knowledge in international standards and codes for example: ACI, UBC, IBC, ASCE, AISC.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in relevant engineering tools like STAAD-Pro and PDMS.
- Leadership capabilities in mentoring and assisting junior-level engineers on project tasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and ability to work in a multinational project team.
- High responsibility and able to work under pressure with good working attitude.
- Possess engineering license level III would be advantage.
We offer the following to qualified candidates:
- Friendly international working environment with a wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary package
- Career opportunity in one of the largest international consulting and engineering companies
- Possibility to grow professionally and advance in career
Interested applicants, please send your update resume in English with recent photo, educational transcript and expected salary via APPLY NOW:
Human Resources Department,
Pöyry Energy Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand
We are always seeking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who add to our global network of expertise. In case you are interested in working for us, but none of the current job openings look suitable, we also warmly welcome open applications.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Poyry Energy Ltd.
About Poyry Energy Ltd.
Pöyry is an international consulting and engineering company. We serve clients globally across the energy and industrial sectors and provide local services in our core markets. We deliver management consulting and engineering services, under-pinned by strong project implementation capability and expertise. Our focus sectors are power generation, transmission & distribution, forest industry, chemicals & biorefining, mining & metals, transportation and water. Pöyry has an extensive local office network employing about 6,000 experts.
Pöyry is one of the largest power sector consultancy and engineering company with about 1,200 power sector people working in 20 offices around the world. In SE-Asia we are a leading power sector consulting engineering company executing our regional consultancy and engineering assignments mainly from our Bangkok, Manila, Jakarta, Hanoi and Kuala Lumpur offices. In total, we have multinational staff of about 350 working in the power sector field in Asia. In consulting and engineering services for thermal and renewable energy power plants, we are one of the market leaders in the region.
Pöyry’s Thailand office in Bangkok has about 250 people and is specializing in energy, industry, construction management and general engineering services.
Due to the expansion of our renewable energy business in South East Asia, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us in our Bangkok office to work in our Asia region renewable energy projects in the following position: