Citi Network Control Manager
Citibank , N.A.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256118
Employer Ref. Santana/Darat
MCA coordinator of Citi Network unit/Sales& Distribution Department.(MCA/ARA)
- Enhance MCA Gold Copy data and put all control and monitoring process to comply and align with sales practice
- Complete the ARA review with all related supporting data required
- Coordinate MCA testing across all testers also with reviewing & checking for the testing data from sales team.
Perform tracking and follow up to ensure Citi Network staff Compliance with Internal Policies for :
- Mandatory Absence Policy
- Mandatory Compliance Training
- Staff Relative Policy
Deliver Effective Control and Monitoring
- Perform branch visiting as pre-review for controlling and monitoring process before BOF or IA visit
- Call the important log report from Citi Network branch to review i.e. Cash surprise report, Cash Large Transaction report, Key Handover report, Function designation report ect. To review and feedback if there is any discrepancy found.
- Day to day advise for close the loop of branch erroneous operation found.
- Be a member of weekly Citi Network BRCC to support and feedback the action to reduce the error trend.
- Arrange Citi Network Release Management at least twice a month to communicate and update the issue found , promotion & program update from marketing team/share fraud & wrong doing case to ensure on branch staff understating and no repeating case.
- Explore and revise for Do’s and Don’ts Attestation of all Citi Network Branch staff , BM also with supervisor- DM, staff. sales
AML/Large Cash transaction monitoring
Review and monitor the cash transaction of Citi Network branch to ensure no suspicious transaction and monitor for customer source of fund.
Perform daily name search check of Citi PL product and report to local AML team.
Assist and advice Citi Network branch staff for SDN/SPF/Negative list.
- Advice and train to new hire or staff who has an issue found on IS item.
- Coordinate with BM on the Security Reviews e.g. EERS review.
Citi Network Procedures
- Summary the Citi Network Procedure list with due date, renewal date and Risk rating and owner
- Embedded the RCCPM number and text, edfc detail and MCA monitoring in all sales procedures (new and renewal)
- All procedure after completed signed off are posted in Citi Network share point for further review by Branch staff.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business or Accounting related
- At lease 5 years in Compliance/Control/banking operation or other related fields is a plus
- Good understanding of operational processes and ability to identify changes and weak spots
- Good business sense with extreme attention to details and control
- Good interpersonal skill and analytical skill.
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Team player and able to work positively with multiple functional units.
- Ability to deliver results under tight timelines and in high-pressure environment
- Good problem solving skills and ability to build relationship with various working partners.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate/ familiar with advance excels.
Interested person please send application with full resume, expected salary and recent photo to:
399 Interchange 21 Building, Sukhumvit Road,
Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
TEL: 02 788 3038
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please do not use "Quick Apply".
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Citibank , N.A.
About Citibank , N.A.
With almost 200 years of rich legacy with more than 100 countries coverage worldwide, Citi is recognized as one of the top world financial institutions nowadays.
It cannot be deniable that "Citi World's Best Team" where all high potential and talented colleagues heading to the single unite goal is definitely major component that uplifts our great reputation.
Therefore, the opportunity to be part of Citi World's Best Team is opening up for all of you. If you love to enjoy yourselves with challenging assignment and world-class system. Do not hesitate to grasp this opportunity as we are waiting for "Professional" like you to be part of our team.