Chief Warehouse (Sriracha, Chonburi)
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226215
Employer Ref. update
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitoring and control warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, including implementation, and improvement for receiving product procedures ,equipment utilization, inventory management.
- Develop a distribution action plan in assigned area that will allow the company to keep its competitive edge through distribution and logical excellence.
- P&L analysis and improve warehouse system to be efficient.
- Implement warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, managing space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures while complying with legal regulations
- Solving problem and negotiate crisis time both warehouse operation and transportation.
- Male or Female, Age 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Logistics or related filed.
- At least 2 Years’ Experience in warehouse management.
- Knowledge in ISO and improvement system.
- Has logical & analytical thinking, problem solving skill and Self-Oriented.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Able to communicate in English as well
Location : Sriracha, Chonburi Province
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume with current & expected salary via APPLY NOW
Yusen Logistics (Head Office)
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 2nd, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034-8436 and 02-034 8285 Fax. 02-034-8666
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.