CHIEF OF AGRONOMIST
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213637
Employer Ref. 113DB
Location: New Petchburi road
Salary: 60,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leading provider of drip irrigation solutions for the agriculture industry. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated, very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Chief of Agronomist.
- Creating and developing irrigation and fertigation programmes for existing and potential clients.
- Developing and monitoring demonstrations and pilot plots.
- Working together with the commercial team in order to create demand for company products at customer level.
- Participating in customer and farmer meetings, distributor promotions and other activities.
- Exchanging data and information among agronomist teams globally.
- Supervising and managing the agronomy team.
- Coordinating with both internal and external parties.
- Thai nationality, aged 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Plant/Soil Science or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Agronomist.
- At least 2 years’ experience of supervising a team.
- Very good command of English.
- Good computer skills.
- Willing to work upcountry and travelling overseas as required.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills in order to guide a team.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.