Chief Financial Officer (Ecommerce) - Expat Welcome
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220077
Chief Financial Officer – Retail
- Permanent Management Role
- Fast growing organisation within ecommerce retail
- Excellent salary and benefit
My client is a rapidly growing Online Ecommerce Retailer and is looking for an exceptional candidate for the vacancy of ‘Chief Financial Officer’. Reporting directly to the Managing Director the ‘Chief Financial Officer’ will be responsible for all of the Finance and Accounting function at domestic and regional level.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Implementation of accounting systems, processes, and analysis of process flows (purchasing, shipping, delivery, refund)
- Develop accounting cycle (revenue and cash collection cycle, inventory cycle, stock movements)
- Manage closing of month end, quarterly and annual financials (P&L, BS and CFS)
- Manage intercompany balance journal entries and reconciliation, receivables reconciliation, currency translations, tax filings and annual reports
- Responsible for international direct and indirect tax issues (e.g., VAT and sales tax)
- Assist with technology implementation, including project planning and management
- Various ad hoc projects and on-going efforts towards increased automation in monthly reporting
- Manage and support the reporting of key financial and operating metrics
- Liaison with auditor as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in Retail, Trading or e-commerce companies (a must) plus 2-3 years at reputable accounting/auditing firm (CPA is advantage)
- A strategic business mind is a must
- Able to implement change and hit both business and individual objectives is a must
- Excellent communication skills with a high proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Advanced knowledge of local and international regulations including US GAAP and IFRS
- Experience with businesses in a multi-currency environment
- Hands-on and Detail-oriented with great organizational skills
- Results driven, ability to work within tight deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities
- Good team player and be able to lead team to achieve target
- Able to coach and motivate subordinate staff and lead the department
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.