Chief Financial Officer
Mediterranean Shipping (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255267
- Ensure end-to-end financial leadership for MSC Cargo in area of responsibility with the objective of optimizing the combined result of MSC Cargo and the agency.
- Overall responsible for all matters relating to finance including implementation of financial strategies and orchestrating work to improve our financial results at all levels of the local organisation.
- Ensure first class management of income, cost, assets and liabilities of MSC Cargo in the area
- Identify improvement initiatives to increase financial result of MSC Cargo
- Manage cash and treasury process including working capital and currency exposure
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely financial reporting and forecasting
- Ensure group financial processes and compliance with laws and regulations
- Develop own finance organisation and share information with peers, also in other countries
- Pro-actively ensure proper internal controls are in place in line with global procedures
- Partner with functional leaders in the agency and colleagues in the finance organisation in Geneva
- Optimise VAT and tax structure in collaboration with Regional CFO and the Group Tax Officer
- Ensure procurement processes are in place and actually used
- Manage risks and opportunities together with local leadership team. Pro-actively report relevant points to the Regional CFO before they become issues
Background & Skills
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Proven finance leadership track record
- Always driving constant improvement
- Profound knowledge of liner shipping business model
- Experience with finance and accounting applications and BI tools, e.g. SAP
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
All applicants will be treated confidentially. Please submit your resume (Word Format only), photo including current package and expected salary by click "Apply Now" button below.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mediterranean Shipping (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mediterranean Shipping (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1970, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC), S.A of Geneva, Switzerland, is one of the world’s leading container shipping lines. Offering a worldwide network of 480 offices in 150 countries, MSC prides itself on delivering a global service with great local knowledge. With a streamlined management structure in Geneva, MSC has become a leading customer focused and cost effective global transportation solution for many shippers.
MSC provides an unparalleled service network via dedicated own offices throughout the world, and remains a truly independent and private Company that is able to respond quickly to market changes. An opportunity is now available for a career-minded individual to join us in Mediterranean Shipping (Thailand) Co., Ltd. as Trade Coordinator.