CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247609
Employer Ref. 127DB
Our client is a leading producer and distributor of various frozen foods, including ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat meals. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Being responsible for all general finance, accounting, HR and IT activities.
- Acting as a business controller / business partner, and overseeing management reporting, financial planning, budgeting and forecasting within assigned business units.
- Conducting investor relations to provide financial analyses for all stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with all policies of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Assisting the Managing Director by providing financial analysis performance reviews.
- Overseeing accounting operations (general accounting, month end closings and financial and group reporting).
- Ensuring timely and accurate operations in accordance with revenue codes and corporate accounting policies.
- Managing annual statutory financial statements and tax requirements.
- Male or female, aged 36 - 48 years old.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 10 years of work experience in finance and accounting functions, with at least 5 years at the management level.
- Experience working in manufacturing industry for listed company is required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.