Chief Financial Officer(Chonburi) [Job ID: 38008]
Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245115
Salary : 100,000-200,000 THB
- To ensure the preparation of the consolidation result of the company for reporting to the Board of Directors and SET
- To ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements by SET
- To manage financial analysis and risk management of the company including the ongoing development projects and future investment opportunities.
- To monitor and recheck the company assets and report accurate financial results, investment project proposals including the return of investment etc.
- To investigate a variety of internal financial and operational issues of the company
- To establish and maintain relationships with stock exchange representatives, serves as the company key point of contact for the investment community
- To participate in conferences, road shows, analyst meeting, conference calls and investor meetings.
- To provide presentations and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- To manage the capital request and budgeting processes of the company
- To develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- To monitor and recheck cash balances and cash forecasts including arrange for debt and equity financing.
- To manages the investor relations of the company by providing feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results
- To creates presentations and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- To provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives and directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems in support of business operations to improve cost effectiveness, service quality and business development
- To accomplish in the Financial / Accounting, Investor Relations, Information Technology Shared Services, ensure the implementation of Shared Services Center
- To prepare report to CEO
- Male, Thai Nationality, Age 35-45
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance ,Accounting or related fields
- 10-15 years working experience in Financial from a major company or division of a large corporation
- Good command of English
- Good command of Chinese will be advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills. Positive attitude, maturity, reliability and ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to work abroad
- Computer literacy
- Shuttle Bus, Medical Treat, Group Insurance, Social Security, Provident Fund
*If you would like to know more detail, Please feel free to contact us!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
About Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
As your Partner For Successful Recruitment
Employment is important judgement, influencing the development and growth of the company.
For creating a great encounter between a company and job seeker.
We thank for the encounter with every client who chose us, and support for successful recruitment as their partner. That is our wish.