Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244808
Employer Ref. 507558
Our Client is an established global property developer with a rich history and extensive track record
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Investigate a variety of internal financial and operational issues of the company.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stock exchange representatives, serves as the company key point of contact for the investment community.
- Participate in conferences, road shows, analyst meeting, conference calls and investor meetings.
- Creates presentations and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes of the company.
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts including arrange for debt and equity financing.
- Manages the investor relations of the company by providing feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results
- Creates presentations and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives and directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems in support of business operations to improve cost effectiveness, service quality and business development.
- Accomplish in the Financial / Accounting, Investor Relations, Information Technology Shared Services, ensure the implementation of Shared Services Center.
- Must be willing to frequently travel both domestically and internationally.
- Reporting directly to the CEO.
- Ensure the preparation of the consolidation result of the company for reporting to the Board of Directors and SET.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements by SET.
- Manage financial analysis and risk management of the company including the ongoing development projects and future investment opportunities.
- Monitor and review the company assets and report accurate financial results, investment project proposals including the return of investment etc.
- Minimum Master's degree in Finance / Accounting or other related fields from distinguished universities (with at least a degree from abroad), more than 15 years of progressively responsible experience from a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in a senior regional management position in leading multinational companies.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills. Positive attitude, maturity, reliability and ability to work well under pressure.
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript and recent photo to Robert Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.