CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
Meshtec International Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235747
Responsibilities: Reports to Board of Directors
The position is responsible forthe overall administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Principal accountabilities are:
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the finance and accounting departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Invest funds
- Monitor, control and advise on forward contracts
The candidate chief financial officer should have a master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation. Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Good presentation and communications skills (written/verbal).
- Able to work independently.
- Work under pressure, service minded, result oriented and independent and self-motivated
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Pro-active with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and sociable
- Possess strong leadership abilities with excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
Interested candidates, please submit your resume in English with full history of working experience, current and expected salary via click“Apply Now”
*All application will be accepted by mail or attached (resume with photo) in Ms.Word /PDF format only.*
Human Resources & Development
MESHTEC INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
168 Moo3 Chiang Mai-Lampang Rd., T.Saraphi, A.Saraphi Chiang Mai, Thailand 50140
Tel : +66 53 963 284-5 # 2101-2 Fax : +66 53 420 591
Website : www.meshtec.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Meshtec International Co., Ltd.
About Meshtec International Co., Ltd.
Meshtec International Co., Ltd., a manufacturer and designer of Advanced Screen Systems, is looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable people to join our professional family in Chiang Mai Factory & Head Office and International Sales Units in various countries by filling the position of.