Chief Financial Officer
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220406
Employer Ref. 1026600/001
This is a securities firm that is well established in Thailand.
About the Chief Financial Officer role:
You will be responsible for the growth and profitability of the company by leading the finance and accounting team and business partnering.
- Provide leadership, management, and mentorship to individuals within departments that fall under the areas of responsibility
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organisation with regards to long and short-term operational goals, budget and forecasts
- Oversee activities of the accounting, payroll, AP and regulatory teams
- Analyse new accounting pronouncements for impact on company operations
- Effectively plan and establish sound financial and operational controls
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends
- Facilitate identification, acquisition, and implementation of systems and software to increase work efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Collaborate with senior management team through involvement with potential corporate acquisitions
- Provide strategic input on issues affecting the organisation, business continuity and recovery
- Partner with senior leaders to provide financial support, evaluate strategies, and assist with financial goals implementation
To succeed in this Chief Financial Officer role you will need a strong and direct experience from a well established securities firm in Thailand.
- Bachelor's degree or Master Degree in Finance or any related fields
- Minimum 15 years of relevant broker-dealer experience is a must
- Demonstrated understanding of broker-dealer operations
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Must be an effective communicator
- Fluent in both Thai and English
If you have a successful track record of business partnering, driving financial performance and are aiming for the top management position, you can take your career to new heights with this exciting Chief Financial Officer role.
Apply now or call to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.