Chief Financial Offcer
Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244695
Employer Ref. REF 10222
Working hours: Mo-Fri 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Reference Number: 10222
- Prepare business’s consolidation result report to Board of Directors
- Ensure business’s compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Manage financial analysis and risk management, including ongoing development projects and future investment opportunities.
- Closely monitor and review business assets and report accurate financial results, investment project proposals about return of investment etc.
- Investigate various internal financial and operational issues and procedures
- Establish and maintain relationships with stock exchange representatives,
- Represent business as the major key contact for the investment community.
- Participate in conferences, road shows, analyst meetings, conference calls and investor meetings.
- Create presentations and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Manage various capital request and budgeting procedures
- Develop performance measures that encourages great staff performance and lead to great business results
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts including arrangements for debt and equity financing.
- Manage investor relations by providing feedback to management regarding investment community's perception of company’s management style, and their view of its financial results
- Provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technologies and direct planning and implementation of cost effective, efficient enterprise IT systems
- Drive towards Accomplishment in the Financial / Accounting, Investor Relations, Information Technology Shared services, ensure the implementation of Shared Services Center.
- frequently travel both domestically and internationally for big business issues.
- Thai National
- Master’s degree in Finance / Accounting or other related fields from Top 10 Thai universities ONLY
- At least 15 years’ experience in a senior regional management position in a well-known, reputational, global corporate company.
- Excellent English language skills
- Chinese (Mandarin) and other languages would be a huge plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
- Strong and confident leadership qualities, and ability to make decisions independently under pressure, as well as instilling teamwork ethics
- willing to frequently travel both domestically and internationally.
Interested Candidates, please send your full resume in Word format in English along with your recent photo and expected salary to below contact details:
Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd
32/28 Sino-Thai Tower, 7th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Road(Asoke) ,Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Tel: +66 (0)2-126-6618, www.siammandm.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd.
We are Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd, an executive/a mid-level recruitment specialist boasting a network with Japanese and Multinational Corporations. We are well positioned to introduce our clients and candidates the very best executive search available.
We have just moved into our new bangkok office. We have a great atomosphere that fosters high levels of professionalism, service, commitment and energy.