Chief Engineer / Facility Management Manager (Location : Amata Industrial Estate, Chonburi)
Sodexo Healthcare Support Services (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215831
Chief Engineer / Facility Management Manager
Reports To: General Manager
- To manage the daily operations of Site Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) services ; Technical FM, Security and Housekeeping Service
- To lead the team in meeting and exceeding customer expectations by providing excellent services
- To lead the team in the efficient and profitable operation of the Contract
Key Result Areas:
- To work in close association with the Site representative and any other relevant Site management and the Sodexo Senior Management, in order to best promote and manage all facets of Site activities.
- Ensure a smooth induction of the newly recruited staff
- Identify training needs of the team and present training on an as need basis in conjunction with the training manager
- To perform annual performance and development reviews in accordance with Sodexo Human Resources policy
- Ensure the team provides an excellent and appropriate IFM offer in conjunction with excellent customer service
- Deal professionally with customer feedback
- Implement directions from Sodexo senior management and provide feedback and action plans
- Ensure that the team comply with relevant Client and Sodexo policies and procedures as outlined in relevant document, CSI & KPI
- Conduct regular team meetings encouraging open discussion and innovation amongst the team. Team meetings should cover; budget targets and financial results, toolbox/lunchbox talks covering safety, health and environment issues, current and upcoming promotional activities and improving sales through new ideas, suggestive selling, etc.
- Developing all Sodexo policies
- Complete all administrative duties as required by Client and Sodexo senior management, ensuring reporting is accurate and timely
- Control all costs by appropriate procedures and systems
- Ensure all purchases are in line with the procedures set out by Sodexo
- Ensure labour is rostered efficiently and productively with adherence to budget
- Actively pursue budget targets and assist in budget compilation
- Develop accurate monthly forecasting
- Develop and maintain daily field contribution control
- Continually review initiatives to improve sales
- Ensure merchandising and marketing follow standards as set out in the standards manual
- Developing the contact budget, forecasts and recommends capex as deem required by the General Manager
Safety, Health and Environment:
- Implement and adhere to the safety, health and environment policies outlined in the safety, health and environment manual, ensuring that all members of the team are made aware of their responsibilities though effective training, communication, instruction and supervision
- Implement and adhere to the food safety policy outlined in the food safety manual, ensuring that all members of the team are made aware of the policy through effective training, communication, instruction and supervision
- Ensure that regular spot checking of potential hazards are carried out and immediate remedial action is taken
- Ensure the Contract complies with State and local health department regulations and actions results of audits/enforcement officers within two weeks of receipt of report
- Strictly work in compliance with the Client for Life program
- Develop skills and experience. Participate in formal and on-the-job training. Request training in areas where needs have been identified
- Be an active member of the IFM service industries (where applicable), the Client, Sodexo culture and your team
- Attendance required at the monthly Managers meetings
- The incumbent has the authority to manage the Contract on a daily basis in line with Company policies and objectives
- Any cash expenditure greater than the DOA must be authorised by the N+1 manager
- Any expenditure outside the scope of normal operations must be authorised by the N+1 manager
- To conduct disciplinary procedures within Sodexo policy guidelines and in consultation with the senior management
- Contract Manager is empowered to take whatever actions are necessary to ensure the safety of all customers, clients and staff within the site
- Degree of Engineering, Facility Management,Business Administration and Management
- A proven background in the field of facility management or similar related discipline
- Experience, education and training within the hospitality industry or factory management
- Experience large number of staff over multiple service scopes in a multi-cultural environment
- Staff management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong financial and budgeting skills
- Excellent written in verbal communications in English and Thai
- Time Management skills
- Leadership and team building abilities
- Effective communicator
- Pleasant and confident
- Self motivated
- Excellent grooming standards
Attractive remuneration for successful candidate for this challenging position,
Please send resume, recent photo and expected salary to:
Sodexo Healthcare Support Services (Thailand) Ltd.
23/52-54 Sorachai Building, 17th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 63, Sujhumvit Road,
Klongtan Nua, Vadthana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sodexo Healthcare Support Services (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sodexo Healthcare Support Services (Thailand) Ltd.
Our positioning in the services industry is original and unique. It is what makes our brand different. In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions.
- Founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon in Marseilles, France, Sodexo is now the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services. For over 40 years, we have developed unique expertise, backed by nearly 420,000 employees in 80 countries across the globe.
- In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions. We develop, manage and deliver a unique array of On-site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services for all our clients to improve the Quality of Life.
- Our experiences with our over 75 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance…every day.
- Our positioning in the services industry is original and unique. It is what makes our brand different. In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions.
- Sodexo Thailand was established in 2004 to provide Quality of Life Services that help improve our clients’ performance and development.
- Part of a global organization spanning 80 countries, we design, manage, and deliver a full range of On-site Service deployed across Health Care, Education, Corporate, and Remote Sites. Sodexo Thailand currently employs 2,500 staff, serves over 100 locations across all client segments.
Our services include:
- Technical Facilities Management
- Medical Devices Management
- Food services
- Housekeeping Services
- Gardening and Landscaping Services