Suan Sup Tai Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239153
- Supervises, develops and maintains an ongoing maintenance operation for Chambord, including refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventive maintenance, hotel rooms, air/heating units, Operation machines, swimming pools, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, water softeners, switch rooms, electrical substations, etc.
- On an ongoing and regular basis, inspects and evaluates physical and functional condition of entire hotel asset, including all guestrooms, public areas, spa and fitness, pool area; completes and retains inspection reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Works closely with other departments (i.e., Front Office, Kitchen and Housekeeping Departments on maintenance and repairs issues) to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Orders material and completes work assignments on time and by a specified date.
- Performs work within departmental expense plans. Assists General Manager in CAPEX (capital expenditure)and OPEX (operation expenditure) budgeting.
- Maintains hotel by performing painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities.
- Replaces/cleans air conditioner filters.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs /maintenance or additions to lighting, heating, ventilating, pumping and piping equipment.
- Interprets specifications, job orders and company policies to maintenance employees.
- Oversees compliance with OH&S (Occupational Health and Safety) standards regarding proper usage, equipment safety and usage .
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet maintenance work schedules, recommends measures to improve an engineering related hotel operation .
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists employees in resolving work problems.
- Supervises and motivates maintenance staff including hiring, coaching, counseling, evaluating and training activities.
- Communicates verbally and in writing with all levels of employees.
- Attends periodic meetings with General Manager and/or department heads, conducts and/or participates in safety meetings at designated intervals with Chambord’s staff.
- Understands government regulations affecting hotel’s operations, ensuring hotel is operated in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations, and requirements of any local or municipal authority..
- As required of all hotel associates, assists any customer or potential customer in a prompt, courteous,friendly, and helpful manner at all times.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications, Job Specification Knowledge and Skills:
- University degree ( Engineering , Civil engineer, Electric & Mechanic etc);
- Previous Chief Engineering experience for 2-3 years in a luxury property or resort required with pre-opening experience and hand-on;
- Experience in managing and operating an electrical and communication system, Air-conditioner (split type and vrv), Water system and Pump , sanitary system , pool ,gas and fire system ,generator ,elevator, automated lighting system, sound system );
- Results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure;
- Good of the English language is mandatory as well as the ability to speak, read and write clearly. Must be able to listen to, read and/or write instructions, memos, short correspondences and messages.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Suan Sup Tai Limited
About Suan Sup Tai Limited
A high-end resort & spa hotel located in Khao Yai will be opened soon ! We are now looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and high caliber candidate to join us as Chief Engineer. The Resort will provide superb accommodations, state-of-the-art banquet facility with 3 food and beverage outlets and recreational facilities featuring a luxurious spa facility, climbing wall as well as outdoor pool.